2 of 2Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and / or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is a global and international provider in the field of leadership solutions and leadership development.Our client has been ranked among the world's top 5 providers of executive education.
You'll be joining an international and dynamic working environment, based in Brussels and in modern office spaces.
Program Coordinator, with excellent English, in central Brussels.
As a Program Coordinator you will be ensuring that material and logistical matters have been prepared to the highest quality standards, in order to allow to the rest of the delivery team (faculty and coaches) to focus on the delivery of the program.
- You will be handling the preparation and shipment of all program materials and equipment, and tracking the delivery of the shipment to the program venue;
- You will be collaborating with Project Managers & Design Faculty to share relevant program information, highlighting issues and ensuring the quality of program deliverables;
- You will be aligning with program delivery staff on the deliverables and logistics of the program;
- You will be acting as point of contact with external printing provider, preparing all files to print, ordering the printed material (notebooks, handouts, posters), and scheduling and monitoring the delivery of printed material;
- You will be printing additional program material;
- You will be coordinating program logistics on and off-site;
- You will be making hotel arrangements, classroom and break-out rooms set- ups, scheduling special events, client activities, coaching sessions and final evaluations;
- You will be assisting participants with any logistical, content, or material need related to the program;
- You will be working with Assessment Operations to ensure all assessments are complete and accurate for programs;
- You will carry out post-program processes to ensure quality standards are met and continuously improved;
- You will create and update program specific guidelines and relevant documents for programs which they coordinate;
- You will be ensuring that the Prep Table, Prep Room, Archive Room, and Delivery room are maintained;
- You will be updating and maintaining the Program Coordination training manual and best practice documentation;
- You will be completing other tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- You have a high school degree or equivalent with advanced administrative assistant, IT support, or other relevant training. Bachelor degree preferred;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), and knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- You have working knowledge of computers and MS Office;
- You have excellent grammar, vocabulary, and proofreading skills;
- You have previous multicultural working experience;
- You have the ability to use professional judgment during decision-making circumstances;
- You takes initiative and seek information;
- You have strong communication skills, both by phone, written, and face-to-face;
- You have good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently;
- You have the ability to prioritize and complete requests from various program-related staff members with minimal supervision;
- You have effective interpersonal skills for group and multi-level organizational interaction;
- You have strong skills in dealing with discretionary and confidential information;
- You have the ability to work under pressure;
- You are very detail-oriented;
- You have the ability to interact and function effectively in a team environment;
- You have physical strength, you must be able to lift boxes up to 20 kg;
- You are willing to travel.
This function is intended to be temporary, and you will receive a competitive salary package in accordance to your level of experience.
Apply quickly via http://bit.ly/2BWJ5I9
Make sure you check your mailbox (including your SPAM folder) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
5 days left to apply
- Function type: Training
- Sector: Education
- Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Interim optional fixed contract
From € 2.300 to € 2.300 per month
- Meal vouchers