1 of 17Next
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission (CWGC) honours the 1.7 million men and women of the Commonwealth forces who died in the First and Second World Wars, and ensures they will never be forgotten. Our work commemorates the war dead, from building and maintaining our cemeteries and memorials at 23,000 locations in more than 150 countries to preservation of our extensive records and archives. Our values and aims, laid out in 1917, are as relevant now as they were 100 years ago.
Professional Services Manager
- Manage and deliver all Agency/ External Partners' activities in the Area in coorperation with Head Office.
- Manage and deliver purchase management and the provision of general administration services, contracts and procurement to Horticulture and Works Departments.
- Responsible for the transport fleet.
- Regularly review appropriate systems, processes, procedures and reports to ensure the Area is operating as an efficient model.
- Manage and deliver utilities and all soft facilities in the Area.
- Responsible for providing support to accessibility and sustainability projects.
- Act as a Area representative on corporate CWGC committees where applicable.
- Assist with the delivery of management information necessary to demonstrate that the Professional Services department is delivering effectively.
- Contribute to the strategic management of the Area across specialist fields.
- Organise the work of the team, prepare and compile the annuale performance appriasals and review the personal development plans.
Administrative and organisational skills with a methodical approach to work.
Personal effectiveness e.g. in planning, developing, contributing to and delivering projects.
Good communicator with cultural sensitiveness
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Operations
- Sector: Government and Social Profit
- All jobs at CWGC
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French