- Introduce voor Doosan Infracore Europe
- Permanent, Full-time
As Production Manager you ensure a daily follow-up of the team’s performance and you are responsible for the vendor management. In this regards, you guide a team of 3 planners and support them in solving planning issues. Overall, you will also be involved in the further development and optimisation of operational processes.
In this function you report to the Operations Director.
- You dispose of at least 5 years of experience in manufacturing of heavy equipment, warehouse/inventory management, supply chain management of 3rd party management
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in industrial engineering and management is a plus
- You have an excellent understanding of customer requirements and market development
- A strong sense of organisational and communication skills and teamwork are key
- Mastering Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must, familiar with SAP is an important asset
- As a manager you dispose of analytical and reporting skills
- Your native language is Dutch but you speak fluent English
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque
- 27 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs straight to your mailbox.