4 of 8Next
The company is known for its famous brands.
As a Production Planner you will create production plans in order to meet service-level targets and keep inventory of raw materials, and packaging within approved guidelines. You will be responsible for timely ordering of raw materials and packaging. Being part of a team of 4 people you will act as backup of the Supply Planning Lead.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Logistics or related discipline;
- 3-5 years of experience with demonstrated results in Operations, dealing with Inventory, Supply Chain or Procurement;
- High proficiency with SAP (R/3, SAP APO and SAP BW/BEX reports) and MS Excel, Access;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- APICS certification preferred;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Pro-active team player, able to question status quo;
- Very good communication skills to interact with different functions (Manufacturing, Sourcing, Customer Service, Distribution Planning) and different levels in the organization (Production team leaders and Management).
An exciting job in a postive environment.
A lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Technical clerk - administration
- Eastern Flanders
- All jobs via Unique Sint-Niklaas
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English