Product Owner Salesforce
- Reynaers Aluminium
- Permanent, Full-time
Product Owner Salesforce
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Profile Systems.
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 550 million in 2020. Currently Reynaers employs 2400 people worldwide.
Your workplace will be in Duffel, Belgium at the Reynaers Campus, which is also the headquarters of the group. Below function is part of the Group Marketing team, responsible for developing marketing, communications and digital strategies, activities & tools to ensure global and local marketing effectiveness.
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and are part of a team of 11 persons.
Within Reynaers Group we are currently deploying our new CRM platform, Salesforce, and are therefore looking for a Product Owner Salesforce.
As Product Owner, you are the Super Admin and driving force of Salesforce within our company:
- You oversee the technical architecture and product roadmap of our CRM platform and stay informed about new applications that could expand the possibilities of the platform.
- You build strong relations with various stakeholders in the business to understand the needs and further optimize the use of Salesforce.
- You are the bridge between users, vendors and development teams for everything regarding to processes, problems and changes.
- As part of a team of two, you will provide technical support and training to the local markets worldwide.
- You emphasize internal communication of best practices to inspire and increase the awareness of the possibilities within the Salesforce platform.
- You drive business analytics through the creation of reports & dashboards.
- You monitor adoption and data quality and reach out to key users to take the necessary corrective actions.
- You follow-up the Salesforces releases and prepare the system of Reynaers Group for upgrades.
- You have a Master's degree and 5 years’ experience in an IT or business function.
- You have a strong business acumen with a passion for IT and data analysis.
- You are familiar with everything Salesforce has to offer. Possession of a Salesforce Admin certificate is a definite plus.
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally and build a strong network internally and externally.
- You have experience with business process management and are able to manage and effectively prioritize projects.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English & Dutch with all levels in the organization.
Reynaers is the specialist in sustainable architectural solutions. We are making the switch to Industry 4.0 and with digital tools we help our clients to do the same.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, at a socially responsible and sustainable company that draws the card from innovation and digital technology.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that gives you the opportunity to move easily, healthily and green to work.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 26 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Concept & analysis' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.