KBC is the digital trendsetter in the financial sector. The world of insurance is also making large digital jumps forward. That's why we are starting an ambitious transformation programme. As part of it, we are looking for a Product Owner for Non-Life Insurance. This way, KBC will remain the best bank-insurer on the Belgian market.
'Dear John, Congratulations with your new car. Here's a proposal for car insurance.'
'Dear insurance agent, my whole house was flooded overnight. What should I do? When will I receive a payment?'
These are just a few examples of user cases that you, as Product Owner Non-Life Insurance, will be working on. Together with your team, you're responsible for the design and maintenance of a number of insurance products and processes for damage insurances.
As a product owner, you focus on the essential management of your international team, which consists of employees, ICT specialists and a scrum master who focuses on agile work. Depending on the team composition and experience, you may also take on a HR role.
You set a vision and priorities, fine-tuning them with your product manager, product policy, E2E process managers, and colleagues from Operations. You work internationally, with colleagues in Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and India.
Product Owner Non-Life Insurance
- You develop a vision for the products and processes assigned to you, and translate this vision into user stories.
- You and the product manager for Damage insurances and other product owners from the Non-Life domain set priorities.
- You support your team substantively with the development and implementation of user stories.
- You and your scrum master create a positive and dynamic international team context.
- You monitor quality and make essential final decisions in your team.
- We offer you an exceptional range of training and development opportunities so that you can develop your full potential. You are encouraged to keep growing as a person and professionally. You're given the necessary coaching.
- You will receive a permanent contract with a competitive salary, including an extensive package of additional benefits.
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transport. You're also welcome to work from home part of the time.
- We value a good balance between your work and private life.