3E's one-stop digital platform SynaptiQ provides a complete range of leading SaaS solutions for development, operational asset management and analytics. In addition, 3E supplies various expert services for engineering, technical and strategic decision support.
3E has a proven track record spanning more than 20 years across 60 countries. It operates an international team of 100+ experts from its headquarters in Brussels and offices in Barcelona, Paris, Toulouse, Cape Town and Chennai.
Strengthened by partnerships with universities and industry pioneers, 3E continues to explore innovations and new developments in renewable energy and digitalisation, striving to provide the industry’s most advanced energy intelligence and AI-based solutions.
We are looking for a Product Marketer to join our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for transforming 3E's product capabilities into compelling narratives that drive new sales, brand awareness and product usage. You will develop creative and innovative product marketing strategies that addresses key buyers' challenges and business needs. Working closely with product management, you will ensure best in class go-to-market execution and an exceptional prospect and customer journey.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Build and manage impactful and innovative product launch plans that are synced with business goals, ensuring effective and ongoing relevancy in the market, delighting customers, and driving demand generation.
- Partner with 3E's product managers to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages and tangible sales content.
- Develop high-quality product collateral, including blog posts, web pages, white papers, videos, brochures, presentations, infographics.
- Expertly deliver presentations for our different B2B audiences, supporting sales meetings, key customer, and networking events
- Collaborate and engage with our customers to understand buyer challenges & needs and create authentic customer stories.
- Support product management with market analysis to understand the market dynamics including segmentation, competition, and price to determine 3E's relative positioning according to other products and to make recommendations for content & commercial strategies.
Our ideal candidate comes with:
- You have at least 5-7 years of relevant work experience, ideally in B2B product marketing and in a technological/SaaS environment.
- You come with proven success leading and implementing product marketing strategies including planning, development, and execution.
- You have experience in launching new technology products to reinvent markets through innovative ideas.
- You have the ability to translate technical information into understandable language.
- You have the hands-on ability to develop a range of marketing and sales assets (including product demo videos, sharp slide pitch-decks, etc.).
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset: you are hands-on and autonomous. You are solution driven in a fast-moving environment.
- You have a proactive attitude, as a team player and someone who enjoys working with others.
- You have client comprehension and empathy.
- An affinity with digital solutions and data analytics for the renewable industry is a plus.
- Possibility to work from home: 2 days
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Public transport contribution
- Bicycle allowance
- Flat-rate allowance
- Eco Cheque
- Company meals at reduced prices
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
Our offices are hidden in the centre of Brussels with a view on a pond, with ducks and a heron bringing a regular visit. In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself in a company/team with an ambitious growth plan, delivering innovative services.
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers (8 euros), eco vouchers, representation allowance, company mobile phone + subscription, 32 days of vacation and a flex income plan.
- Sustainable transport: easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare, bicycle allowance.
- Flexibility in our open-minded company.
- Home working (2 days per week).
- An international environment: projects in over 100 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.