- Sentia Belgium nv
- Eastern Flanders
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is an international, fast growing company active in (cloud) infrastructure and data security, with clients in the larger enterprise market. To strengthen their team they are looking for a Product Manager.
The product manager is part of an international product management team that is responsible for the daily management of our client's products.
- You manage the product life cycle and support the product manager in the Netherlands, Denmark or Belgium in this activity
- You ensure that products are realized in accordance with the client's vision
- You develop a network of stakeholders who help you to implement the product vision, design, development and lifecycle activities
- You support the Group Director of Product Management in his coordinating role
- You maintain an overview of product-related matters and communicate progress
- You ensure that all product documentation is validated and that all tools and processes are implemented for product delivery in accordance with specifications
- 3+ years of product management experience in the IT market
- You have a good overall technical background in IT and a passion for mission-critical enterprise IT solutions
- You are an expert in Excel, Word, data processing and automation techniques (SQL queries, VBA, …)
- You are stress resistant and a perfect multi-tasker that maintains overview on progress
- You are target driven, decisive and commercially minded with the ability to influence across divisions
- You are detail-oriented, you appreciate direct communication and you are a strong team player
- Structured sales and product training
- Transparent internal communication. Open, straight-talking culture in which you, as an employee, are given room to communicate your own ideas
- Training opportunities and space for self-fulfilment
- A salary, supplemented by a company care, an enhanced non-statutory benefits package, and 26 days annual holiday
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 26 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.