- Cosucra Groupe Warcoing Sa
- Permanent, Full-time
COSUCRA Group Warcoing, (www.cosucra.com), is a Belgian family business incorporated in 1852 and active in the production of natural food ingredients.
Cosucra is based in Pecq (Warcoing - between Courtrai and Tournai), and offers solutions for a healthy diet through a specialist sales network in more than forty-five countries worldwide.
“Together we are creating a sustainable future for everyone by passionately sharing our talents”.
In order to reinforce our Marketing Team we are looking for a new Product Manager.
As Product Manager your main mission will be managing the marketing mix for two ranges of products: pea cell-wall fibre (SWELITE™) and pea starch (NASTAR™). Other missions will be supporting sales team and work on sustainability programs within our Corporate Social Responsibility team.
Your responsibilities will be:
Propose and monitor the marketing mix of ranges pea cell-wall fibre (SWELITE™) and pea starch (NASTAR™):
- Based on the technical capabilities and the market needs, you steer the positioning of your range towards the most attractive segments and regions. Through your tight links with the other departments (supply, operations, …), you are able to put the offer in adequation with the capabilities.
- Together with the regions, you fix the prices and optimize the margin of your range.
- In collaboration with Communication department, you set up the communication strategy of your range and you are responsible of the roll out of the media plan. You elaborate efficient sales tools and provide the appropriate training to sales team and distributors.
- You define KPIs for your range and design a dedicated dashboard.
- You identify opportunities (ingredients and concepts) and monitor the action plan at short, medium and long term. Continuously proposing innovative ideas, you develop together with the application lab concepts in line with global food and nutrition trends.
- You realize market surveys about ingredients, segments and competition for your range and are able to report key points depending on the objective and the audience.
- Support the sales team and distributors to promote innovation and strategic projects: exhibitions, workshops, conferences.
- Participate to the elaboration of the Corporate Sustainability strategy and manage the deployment of this policy across the ranges together with other Product Managers.
- You have a great ability to work in team and have a collaborative approach in solving problems.
- Your fuel is to manage projects in relation with internal and external partners.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are creative, analytical and assertive.
- You are well-organized and able to deal with stressful situation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- You have a 1st experience in product management in the food sector. Experience within the food ingredients sector and BtoB business is an asset.
- You have a technical background or technical affinities by experience.
- Sustainability is not just a word for you, you intend to change planet’s future by your action.
- You are fluent in English. You also speak French or are open to learn it (for internal communication). Any additional language is an asset.
- The challenge and the opportunity to work in an action-packed industrial and technological environment
- A professional experience in a fast-moving business environment and culture advocating the taking of initiative and independence
- A regular full-time open-ended contract
- An attractive salary package
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 15 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Product management' jobs in Hainaut straight to your mailbox.