- Permanent, Full-time
- You define the long term strategy of the product, create the product road map and translate it into actionable product capabilities that can be picked up by the development team.
- With the Lead Product Manager you research and analyze customer needs and desires, market conditions and key competitor and consumer trends. Assessing the competition, market requirements and market feedback you see opportunities for innovations and product refinements, and inform ongoing development.
- You meet with customers on a regular basis to gain further understanding of underlying challenges they encounter in your product area. You then align customer and market knowledge with future product development opportunities.
- You develop business impact and financial impact analysis of your product ideas to drive them to our gated product management process.
- More specifically you guide the software engineers in translating the themes and epics into user stories and development and your propose road maps which maximize the balance of revenue objectives, competitive advantage creation, resource utilization and time to market.
- The solutions you create have superior functional capabilities and create long term value for our customers. You analyze product requirements, determine the product specifications, prepare ROI analysis and set time schedules.
- You manage and communicate with cross-functional teams, work with Research for product development, and bridge between Product and Delivery organization.
- You prepare market requirement documents, use cases and other documents.
- You help develop product pricing strategies (on the basis of market data, production and sales cost …)
- You manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users and conduct user research to better understand the way in which customers use the product.
- You provide the source data for product line communications, and support Sales and Marketing with your product knowledge, technical expertise, and the latest research and marketing information.
- You have a Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- With your extensive track record in product management methodology and techniques in the software/ERP industry, you know your way around product management tools and practices. You are familiar with contextual design principles.
- You are customer oriented.
- You have a knack for quantitative and business analysis, and project management.
- You have experience in the media industry.
- You can think strategically. At the same time you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You actually thrive in doing both.
- Your talent lies in analyzing problems and solving them, organizing and planning. Clearly an outside the box thinker, you can also be very pragmatic in order to balance resource allocation and time to resolution.
- A communicative team player with a leadership mindset, you have what it takes to manage and communicate with cross-functional teams, and bridge with other departments.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 12 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Marketing, Management' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.