4 of 6Next
Our client has been for 40 years a point of reference for menswear and is known as the most pretigious Taylor in Belgium.
Quality and service, research and beauty, passion and uniqueness; this is the house philosophy, that offers today three spaces and a selection of the best brands on fashion business.
In Direct relationship with the Management and Retail departments, the Product Manager will oversee the product purchase team. The PM will be in charge of overseeing the purchase budgets set by finance and management, the correct process of ordering and confirming purchases as well as working closely with the sales and logistic teams at the head office.
The Product Manager shall oversee the entire development and production process of products (menswear, fashion accessories, footwear). The job role of the Product Manager will be also to make sure the product is received on time, handled correctly when received, and to monitor stock level at all times.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the fashion product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, working closely with Management & sales team to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring the product supports overall image, strategy and goals.
The future product manager will have to have:
- Perfect knowledge of italian;
- Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes in the textile industry;
- Business management skills;
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Customer service skills;
- The ability to work well with others;
- The ability to organize your time and workload;
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently (excel, etc.);
- Working with management and sales teams, buyers and logistics departments;
- Managing orders from retail customers and production orders;
- Dealing with suppliers in Italy and Europe;
- Setting and checking quality standards, prices and delivery times;
- Helping to create and promote our brand;
- The possibility to work in one of the most prestigious house in Belgium;
- Internationnal contact;
- A family owned company ;
- An attractive salary package;
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
44 days left to apply
- Function type: Purchase manager
- Sector: Textile, leathers and attire
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
From € 2.800 to € 3.200 per month