5 of 18Next
ENTREMATIC (www.entrematic.com), with operational headquarters in Sweden, is a full-service business partner in entrance automation and belongs to the ASSA ABLOY Group, a global leader in access solutions. Entrematic High performance Doors (HPD) is the specialist of high performance doors branded under the names DYNACO, DITEC and NERGECO. Its headquarters are located in Moorsel (Belgium), also home to the DYNACO product plant, with production facilities in the Czech Republic and in France and a subsidiary in the US. The company currently employs 250 people in 80 countries and has a yearly turnover of 180 million EUR.
HPD has the ambition to remain “the technological leader” and continue its growth through the expansion of its product range, focus on R&D and the reinforcement of its distribution network. Because of the strong growth and ambition for the future, ENTREMATIC is currently looking for the HPD division for a (m/f) Product Manager.
Product Manager Europe
• You steer the Product Development and Product Introduction process from the definition of new product concepts, through market and feasibility studies to implementation and launch.
• You manage the overall product portfolio by reducing product overlaps whilst simultaneously identifying and addressing gaps.
• You ensure that the sales teams are informed about new standards, product changes and amended technical specifications.
• You support proposed product innovations by researching and presenting competitive market analysis.
• You maintain ownership of the product information released through various channels (eg. websites, BIM, ...).
• You work in conjunction with the sales teams to define pricing strategies and levels.
• You support the sales and marketing teams for the development of innovative promotional concepts and programs.
• You report directly to the HPD Commercial Director.
• You have (at least) 3-5 years of valid experience in a product management role. Experience in a technical environment is a plus. Technical affinity is a must.
• You have an eye for detail and a structured, analytical approach.
• Thanks to your organisational skills, you can manage several projects simultaneously.
• You’re a team player who succeeds in building functional relationships within the organisation, and your enthusiasm and self-confidence have a cross-departmental inspiring impact.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are result-oriented.
• You are IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• You have a flexible approach towards working hours, travel and business needs.
• You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of French. Dutch is a plus.
• You can expect a challenging role with an ideal mix of product and people management, introducing cross-departmental collaboration on all levels of the organisation.
• By working for an authentic, high-end Belgian brand within a strong international group, you get the best of both worlds. You enjoy the advantages of a flat company structure with an open, no-nonsense culture, and you get the benefits of a corporate structure.
• You can look forward to an attractive and competitive salary package.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
50 days left to apply
- Function type: Product management
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Eastern Flanders
- All jobs via Mercuri Urval
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French, German
- Company car