2 of 4Next
Aliaxis in Herstal, is a world leader in plastic pipe systems for the construction sector, for industrial and agricultural use and infrastructure. The company offers sustainable and innovative solutions for water and energy all over the world, and leads the industry by constantly anticipating the rapidly evolving needs of customers and society. With a global team of around 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions in order to satisfy the most complex needs of customers, all over the world. Aliaxis operates in more than 45 countries through strong local brands. The company combines local solutions with international innovation and operational excellence. Aliaxis is a Belgian private company with international headquarters in Brussels. For its offices of its Belgian sales organization in Herstal, we are looking for a:
Product Manager Benelux
- Responsible for the strategy, optimization and further development of the product portfolio for clients in the industry and infrastructure
- Provide expertise and product related updates to the sales and customer service departments.
- Develop the tools needed to present the products in the Benelux in close cooperation with the brand and digital teams
- Follow up on tenders and prepare price quotations/offers
- Report directly to the Marketing Director
- Master degree in economics and/or marketing
- Experience in the construction business or a related sector is an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- You speak Dutch, French and English
- An exciting position in a financially stable company with many international contacts
- Become a member of a young but experienced and result oriented team that has proven its ability to grow in a challenging and fast changing environment
- The potential to grow in function and responsibilities
- A competitive salary including an extensive insurance package and a company car
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on +32 (0)478 43 61 68 for more info or an application. On weekdays between 9h00 and 11h00 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Or mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Product management
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Herstal (location)
- All jobs at Talent Selection
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French