2 of 8Next
Our client is a leader on the B2B Services industry - the offers a wide range of solutions dedicated to the employees of their partners and their well-being.
They are recognized as a strong, dynamic & innovative company within their scope of activity.
In order to sustain their growth they are currently looking for a new Product Manager - Public Programs (DU/FR) to join their Digital Products & CRM team within the Marketing division.
Product Manager - B2B Services Industry
As the successful Product Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
Tender offers and product launch:
- Define the product in tender offers in close coordination with internal stakeholders (Public Affairs, Finance, IT, client service…)
- Define functionalities, services, value, media - supported by Offer Team Lead for RFP's administrative items and writing -
- Define the roadmap, manage the retro planning and the go-to-market
- Roadmap management.
- Gather all requirements and RFC from field (Client service), PA, Fin, IT…
- Define the functionalities, validate and follow up specifications and developments until testing and give ultimate validation for go-live
Quality and optimisation:
- Analyse and take appropriate actions to enhance product quality - based on studies, feedback from field, panels…
- Analyse & optimize customer journeys
- Analyse the results of campaigns, suggest and take appropriate actions
- Create, coordinate and validate messages/media/services around the product.
- Develop marketing tools and plan campaigns with internal/external suppliers.
- Train or provide information to the sales forces or other internal users of product.
- Communicate around the product progress internally (development progress, bug resolution, new functionalities, campaigns launched).
Business Intelligence :
- Market watch (competitors, technology, ERGroup).
- Contacts with other PM on new development & technology (exchange of expertise).
- Identify and assess new opportunities.
The successful Product Manager will have the following requirements:
- A Master's degree - preferably in Business Management - or equivalent by experience
- Completely fluent in Dutch & French is mandatory. English is a strong asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong experience with Excel & understanding of the IT development process of a new digital product
- At least 3 years experience in Marketing/Digital role - preferably Product Management
- Experience with project management.
- Knowledge or experience working with the Belgian Public Sector is a strong asset
- Autonomous, flexible and dynamic.
- Ability to challenge others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and synthetic mindset.
- You want to invest yourself in a collaborative working environment.
The successful Product Manager will:
- Have the chance to join a strong, fast growing & ambitious organization.
- Join a company that values at most his employees.
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience.
+32 2 509 45 70
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
41 days left to apply
- Function type: Product management
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, French