- Permanent, Full-time
- You will collect and analyse information on a regular basis on the credit insurance market and its trends.
- You will identify customer needs to ensure that the product delivered to the market is successful, relevant and adopted by customers, for local markets as well as for Credendo as a group.
- You will liaise with local experts and collaborate with cross-functional teams of sales and marketing, underwriting, legal, etc., to obtain the required information and expertise.
- You will create a product management community for ideation within the group.
- You will coordinate all stages of the product management life cycle, assist with the product development process and make sure that all the relevant stakeholders are aligned.
- You will report on a regular basis on the status of the product development process.
- You hold a Master’s degree with minimum 5 years of professional experience as a Product Manager, Project Coordinator etc. Ideally, in credit insurance or any other relevant industry.
- You are customer oriented and you have a good understanding of customers’ needs.
- You have good analytical skills and able to make sound judgments based on data.
- You demonstrate project management skills via your planning and problem solving abilities.
- You are a skilled communicator, with excellent written and verbal English communication skills, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- You show strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across teams.
- You have some knowledge of product management and you are curious about market trends.
- You are willing to learn and understand the technical aspects of products.
- You have a genuine interest for financing / insurance products and the trade credit insurance solutions.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- 22 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Marketing' jobs straight to your mailbox.