3 of 4Next
The company is based in Brussels region.
Product Line Manager
As Production line manager ad interim, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supervise and coordinate production planning
- Identify the necessary budgets & investments taking into account the need of the production
- Guarantee the day-to-day in first instance
- Work towards a much more pro-active approach in production
- Set-up SQCDP (Sécurité, Qualité, Coût, Délai, Personnel) meetings with the team leaders and implementing the actions
- Follow-up KPIs and amend if necessary
- Motivate, coordinate and encourage the shifts/team
- Supervision of team leaders and blue collar workers
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Production line manager ad interim position include:
- Languages: FR/NL/ENG
- Sector experience: machinery & assembly and/or chemical
- SIX SIGMA experience
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Management
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via Robert Half Management Resources Diegem
- Bachelor following Bachelor