2 of 3Next
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
- You tune our software product WHATS’ON to the needs of the television stations e.g. by conducting workshops and interviews.
- You are responsible for the functional specifications of software adaptations and for the validation of the proposed solution and functionality, both for existing and new customers.
- Your work guides the development team. You work closely with this team to come up with the best functional solution.
- You team up with your colleagues (developers and analysts) and project manager, but also with customer service, report developers and testers.
- This function regularly requires you to travel a few days abroad.
- You have a Master degree in IT or economics (or equivalent qualifications thanks to experience in the IT or broadcast industry).
- You communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Sound experience in analysis, media and/or product software is your trump card.
- You are a convincing conversation partner who thinks beyond your own responsibilities.
- You have an eye for detail.
- In addition to your creativity, adaptability, pragmatism and analytical reasoning power, you show initiative and coordinate efficiently.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
27 days left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Groot-Bijgaarden (location)
- All jobs at MEDIAGENIX
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience