- Mc Kesson
- Permanent, Full-time
The main activities at McKesson Belgium are the retail business – LloydsPharma Belgium with more than 102 pharmacies, and the wholesale business – PharmaBelgium-Belmedis one of the leader wholesalers in the Belgian pharmaceutical industry with a market share of more than 30%.
McKesson is looking for a Facilities Coordinator:
• Provide a first-line contact in facilities for internal clients and facility suppliers, by adopting a customer oriented attitude, guiding stakeholders and offering them the most appropriate solution and excellent service;
• To adopt a proactive approach to all duties and requests and be flexible enough to respond to last minute requests as they arise;
• Responsible to execute periodical site surveys in order to check if all maintenance/inspections/etc… are qualitatively executed cfr the maintenance plan;
• Follow up of all files relating to legal certifications, safety, prevention and environment in consultation with the Prevention Advisor;
• Liaising with the facilities service providers, including maintenance, cleaning and vending to ensure the overall service is timely and seamless;
• Preferably 3 years of relevant facility management experience and you are confirmed safety, prevention and well-being at work
• You have technical skills that will allow you to maintain buildings and office equipment;
• You have the ability to work independently with a customer focused approach in order to ensure excellent service delivery and meet the internal client expectations.
• You are a natural problems solver, highly organized, work well under pressure and enjoy coordinating and planning.
• Fluent in French and Dutch, knowledge of English is a plus
• You analyse and process needs of pharmacies very closely. You offer them advices, anticipate their needs and propose solutions
• You are able to evaluates and determines priorities autonomously and correctly
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Well-organized and methodical, your relationships skills and your willingness to work will ensure your success
• Proficient communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good people management (2 technicians);
• Ability to travel to sites across Belgium.
• International company
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Facility manager
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Etterbeek (location)
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, French
- 19 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.