PR & Influencer Manager
- We Love Pure
- Permanent, Full-time
PR & Influencer Manager
PURE is a 360° creative PR & Influencer agency working for (inter)national brands like Nivea, Eucerin, Paula's Choice, & Other Stories, Delhaize, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Moet & Chandon, Disney, Pandora, KitchenAid , Delhaize... PURE works across multiple disciplines to deliver inspiring public relations, influencer and communication solutions for its clients.
Do you speak fluent influencer? Do you share your breakfast routine on TikTok? Do you find all your cocktail recipes on Instagram or do you have a Clubhouse group about digital PR? We have a match!
PURE is currently looking to recruit a PR & Influencer Manager (he/she/they) to join their team. The candidate will manage different lifestyle clients.
- Finding the perfect match between the infuencer and the client towards the given project (product launch, event or gifting)
- Establish your daily contacts with Belgian influencers
- Handling the influencer briefing and negotation
- Handling the send-outs
- Day to day (Instagram) tracking of the ongoing influencer campaigns
- Work independently and in team to ensure the day-to-day running of each account is smooth and clear
- Weekly/monthly/project reporting for clients to ensure they are always kept up-to-date
- Assist, organize and report on events
- Generate intelligent, creative and strategic ideas
- Be proactive in building and nurturing relationships with Belgian influencers and clients
The Ideal Candidate
- has strong time management skills and the ability to multitask - this role requires managing many different areas for several clients simultaneously.
- has a profound knowledge and understanding of the lifestyle industry and Belgian influencer landscape (NL+FR).
- is a strategic-creative thinker.
- has good French/Dutch/English communication skills - verbal and written.
- is pragmatic an has no problems with changing work demands.
- is an excellent planner with a great sense of detail.
- is proactive, reliable, responsible towards clients, journalists and influencers.
- has a tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms.
Wat bieden we aan?
An attractive salary package with benefits. Working for exciting love brands in a dynamic and rapidly growing company. Informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment. Positive vibes with passionate and ambitious colleagues.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French
- Possibility to work from home: 2 days
- Meal vouchers
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Public transport contribution
- Eco Cheque
- Remote work
- 30 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Communication' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.