AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Our Project Management team, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, whose mission is to lead development projects & promote our products to OEM’s, is currently looking for a Project Leader to strengthen this team.
What your responsibilities will be?
- Interface between customers and Aisin engineering (Europe, Japan and global upon project) in order to develop powertrain products.
- Leading and supporting projects
- Promoting powertrain products to customers in order to expand business.
- Gathering and analyzing information of market trend of powertrain product & system and Technical Legislative and Regulative trend for the Automotive Industry.
- Reporting information and communicating to stakeholders related to powertrain project.