2 of 3Next
Our client is a leading global manufacturer with a production facility located between Leuven and Liège.
To reinforce their current team, they are looking for a (m/f)
- You are responsible for the daily operation of the entire plant including management of efficiency, maintenance, quality engineering, supply chain, EHS, HR, finance and sales.
- You develop a strategy for the plant and follow up the future plans (investments, staffing and other resources, performance targets, etc.) to achieve the agreed strategic objectives.
- You coach, mentor and develop your direct reports and leaders in the plant.
- You advocate and support change and innovation. You are a driver for operational efficiency improvements. You create a positive climate where innovation is recognised and thrives.
- You manage the profit and loss of the plant. You monitor costs and effectiveness of production activities.
- You report directly to the European Management.
- You combine an engineering background with relevant experience for this position. Experience within the automotive industry is a strong asset.
- You have strong communication skills in order to coach, convince, negotiate and handle matters throughout all levels of the organisation.
- You have a good understanding of high-quality manufacturing and continuous improvement practices (lean, kaizen, six sigma, smed or 5S).
- You have a structured and hands-on managerial approach. You are a sound team player, act as a coach and have the ability to develop others.
- You are fluent in English.
- We offer you a challenging position within an intellectually challenging, international environment that also offers the possibility to show own initiative and realise professional growth.
- A competitive compensation package, including a company car.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Questions? Contact Annelies Deschaght at +32 9 242 53 05.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
23 days left to apply
- Function type: Operations
- Sector: Equipment
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience