- Interim optional fixed contract, Fixed-term, Full-time
Manage all incoming and outgoing materials related to operations based on forecast and operational needs. Fulfill customer requests to ensure SLA's and customer satisfaction. Effectively communicate problem resolutions to management and work peers. Ensure reliable system and physical administration. Support and implement improvements to ensure quality by applying LEAN.
- Planning onsite material movements (all type of movements)
- Communicate directly to the customer about discrepancies and/or challenges
- Shuttle planning (onsite truck(s))
- Managing local shuttle driver(s) (2FTE)
- Carpark management (plan maintenance / back-up e.g.)
- Waste management
- POC for internal and external relations regarding material movement
- Material Flow KPI's
- Provide feedback on the daily / weekly calls to stakeholder on challenges and local leadership of what is when to be completed
- Make capacity daily/weekly planning (movements)
- Make daily/weekly shuttle planning
- Working together with warehouse and production Leads to align capacity and headcount
- Monitor KPI's related to movements and take action if needed
- Update reports and systems related to planning
- Initiate improvements related to planning
- Able to handle customer queries and appropriately escalates complex issues to the next level of management;
- Researching customer inquiries by coordinating with the warehouse team and respond to issues in a timely manner;
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail and face-to-face;
- Investigating and solving customers' problems (these may be more complex or long-standing problems);
- Producing documentation/written information for customers when requested
- Able to articulate clearly with managers to discuss possible improvements
Scope and Accountability: Completes moderately complex tasks following well-defined procedures; may involve a variety of work routines. Applies a range of experience and/or skills. Selects the appropriate alternatives from a variety of defined options.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Interim optional fixed contract
- 10 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs straight to your mailbox.