- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
- create and maintain a high-level planning of all outside works
- follow-up the contractors' planning and check if the due dates are being respected
- organize and lead local meetings with internal teams and contractors
- communicate proactive to all parties in case that delivery dates need to be postponed
- build out a 3-month capacity planning in collaboration with the construction manager
- timely report towards all internal parties
- maintain a good data quality
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- You have a first experience in a PMO Office
- You are able to simultaneously treat several cases while keeping an overview and clear structure
- You are able to report in a clear and concise way
- You are a dynamic, assertive, punctual and stressresilient teamplayer with good analytical insights
- You are a fluent communicator in Dutch
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English
- Company car
- 22 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics' jobs straight to your mailbox.