- Fixed-term, Full-time
As a Personal Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the administrative organisation of a department and thus contribute to the efficiency of the department:
- You will carry out various administrative and support tasks (gathering information, preparing presentations, encoding data in existing databases) in order to relieve the head of department and other employees as much as possible.
- You will carry out specific tasks related to operational activities and/or ongoing projects in order to absorb work peaks and increase overall efficiency.
- You will be responsible for the practical organisation of various meetings (management of agendas, booking of meeting rooms, catering, preparation of documents, processing of minutes, etc.) for management members of Credendo – Short-Term Non-EU Risks, heads of department and other employees.
- You will collaborate with and act as a back-up for other Personal Assistant(s) to ensure the efficient administrative processing of the secretarial tasks of Credendo – Short-Term Non-EU Risks (several departments).
- You will collect and keep up to date all information necessary for the preparation of meetings or trips in Belgium or abroad and you will prepare the texts, data and presentations (slideshows) necessary for the success of the mission.
- You will be involved in the practical organisation of trips abroad in order to ensure a high quality service to the employees concerned.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or an equivalent diploma and you have a first experience in this field.
- You show good oral and written language proficiency (French, Dutch, English).
- You have a good command of the Microsoft Office package.
- You can work autonomously.
- You are good at taking the initiative and organising.
- You are flexible and precise.
- You are reliable and have a customer-oriented attitude.
- A fixed-term contract (one year) in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our offices are located in the centre of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French
- 17 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management assistant / secretary' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.