- Profile Group
- Permanent, Full-time
For several decades, our client has devoted its energy and expertise to developing the best products to satisfy its most demanding customers.
The group is constantly pursuing its efforts to expand its product lines and design unique and high-performance intelligent solutions that significantly improve the user experience.
Innovation, Design and Quality have always been the key values of the company.
The group has been growing both globally and in Belgium for several years and is looking for an Executive Assistant
Our client is looking to reinforce its team and is looking for :
A Personal Assistant to the General Manager.
You assist the Managing Director in the daily management of his tasks; follow-up of his files, research, reporting, finding solutions, etc.:
- You organize its agenda and set priorities with common sense;
- You manage his incoming phone calls, e-mails, calendar and correspondence;
- You schedule and organize meetings
You organize administrative support independently and coordinate various administrative activities. You will make suggestions for improvement and help to ensure optimal operation.
- HR administrative support: Holidays, monitoring of working hours and others
- Welcoming and onboarding of new employees
- Follow-up of IT problems
- Fleet management
- Participation in meetings and writing of meeting reports
- Writing official letters
- General reporting
- Updating the database (invoice entries)
- Keeping managers up to date with reporting (consolidation, analysis and activity summaries)
- Management of expenses and reimbursements
- Sales administration (annual agreements, prices)
- You are graduated with a Bachelor's degree or have proven experience.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent oral and written communication in French,Dutch and English
- Team spirit, cooperation
- Adaptability and autonomy
- Organization, precision, attention to detail, professionalism and trustworthiness
- Service-, customer- and solution-oriented
- Enthusiasm and good interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy, respect for confidentiality, discretion; you understand the sensitive and confidential nature of certain information and you treat it carefully and discreetly.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- An opportunity to grow
- Varied work in a fast-growing organization
- A young and dynamic team
- Great autonomy with growth possibilities
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, eco-cheques, groups&hospitalization insurance ...)
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 20 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs straight to your mailbox.