Our client is a leading international law firm with an open minded & inclusive work environment.
Their offices are located in Brussels (in Woluwé) and easily reachable by public transport.
Personal Assistant (M/F/X) - Brussels
As Personal Assistant (M/F/X), you will provide a vital support to several lawyers in the management of their daily administrative tasks. Your role involves a multitude of tasks:
- Managing the lawyers' calendars, mailboxes and contacts in a proactive and efficient manner
- Help the lawyers with scheduling their appointments and conference calls
- Liaise with the dedicated travel agency for any reservations in case of business trip (hotel, flight, train, restaurant, ...)
- Managing incoming mails and phone calls from clients or any other stakeholder
- Keep track of deadlines & follow up with clients
- Prepare & produce various legal documents and reports (using Word and Excel)
- Create high-impact presentations for meetings and seminars (PowerPoint)
- Help the marketing department in the organisation of client events & mailings
- Liaise with the accounting department to process invoices & submit lawyers' expenses
- Bachelor Degree in Office Management, Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- Excellent command of English (written & spoken) + Good knowledge of French, Dutch and/or German (also written & spoken)
- Proven experience as Executive Assistant or Legal Secretary (at least 2 years of experience)
- Previous experience in a law firm is a strong asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Outstanding time-management and typing skills
- You are dynamic, accurate and willing to take initiative
- Ability to build relationships with various stakeholders
From € 3.000 to € 4.000 per month
- Competitive remuneration package with various extra-legal advantages (many insurances, meal vouchers, laptop, ...)
- Permanent contract
- Nice & modern workplace with sport facilities, self-service restaurant and quiet rooms
- Strong D&I culture and international work environment
- Great team-spirit mindset within the support team
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.