8 of 14Next
We are Europe’s leading provider of professionally-monitored smart alarms, protecting nearly three million customers.We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we have built our teams out of committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place. Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization through investing in our people with great development and growth opportunities.
- You are responsible for the payroll of our Belgian operations, exceeding 500 employees, in liaison with our external payroll provider SDWorx
- Together with one more colleague you administrate the extra-legal benefits (group insurance, hospitalization, meal vouchers, quarterly bonuses, company cars, etc.)
- You answer our employee's payroll related queries both by managing the HR inbox, but more importantly by setting up proactive communication and information in workshops and on our company intranet
- You perform payroll controls and liaise with Finance for month and year end consolidation
- You co-build on HR reporting that supports sound business decisions and future growth
- You actively propose system optimizations and efficiency gains in the uses of the different systems and processes, you actively take part in the introduction of Workday as the new group HRIS
- Your report to the Manager HRServices and give constant feedback on things that life with employees and should be defining in writing new or renewed policies and working regulations
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Total experience in HR of 5 years of which minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position in-house or at a payroll agency
- Prior experience in Workday and in EBlox (SDWorx) is an important plus
- Fluent in French and Dutch (written & spoken) with a good command of English
- Able to work with great precision and an eye for detail
- Discrete, able to work independent and to organize you own work
- Analytical, problem solver and streamliner of processes
- Knowledge of Belgian social and labour law legislation related to payroll
- A challenging environment in a fast growing company in an industry with great potential
- A company with a young entrepreneurial spirit, in which a lot is still to build
- A competitive gross salary that reflects your prior experience
- Opportunities to develop your career in Belgium in a competitive multinational environment
- Flexibility to grow into different areas of HR if you ambition this
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Payroll & salary administration
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- Haren (Bru.) (location)
- All jobs at Verisure
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, French
From € 2.500 to € 3.500 per month
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone