Payroll Specialist (m/v)
- Actief Interim Leuven
- Interim optional fixed contract, Permanent, Full-time
Payroll Specialist (m/v)
• As a Payroll Specialist, you work closely with the HR community in all aspects of Payroll, Compensation and benefits. In addition, you contribute to the assigned EMEA HR Projects and you fulfil a leading or participating role within local HR Services & Rewards Projects.
• By fulfilling your role, you’ll manage salary calculations and the personnel-administration for all levels of associates.
• You contribute to optimizing HRIS (Human Resource Information System) process and ensuring the data quality between all internal and external HR systems.
• In addition, you identify new opportunities for improvement and you prepare alternative solutions accordingly.
• You’ll develop and maintain good relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
• In case of need or implementation of new local project, you will provide the necessary trainings, for the HR community and additional associates with the support of the Talent Solutions Team.
• You are responsible for periodically compiling special/ad hoc reports, concerning payroll and finance matters, to provide analytics on personnel and salary data.
• Additionally, you support the Payroll and Comp & Ben Lead in the development and optimization of the HR salary costing budget.
• Consequently, you’ll contribute to controlling the budget in accordance with the priorities, defined by the HR Services & Rewards Manager.
• You have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a Social Science orientation, with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience within basic to advanced Salary Administration & Payroll.
• Experience within a Human Resource environment of the European Headquarters of a multinational and extensive knowledge and understanding of payroll processing for expatriates, shadow payroll and salary-splits will be regarded as an additional asset.
• You are computer literate (i.e. basic to advanced knowledge of excel is required). Experience in working with Protime and SuccessFactors Employee Central Module is a definite plus.
• You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, you’re a team player and able to work efficiently within cross-functional teams.
• You’re highly proficient in English and Dutch. This entails both the verbal and writing skills. The proficiency in other languages, will be regarded as an asset.
• We offer a full-time employment contract accompanied by an attractive salary package.
• We offer a fantastic opportunity to work in a top performing team in a work environment in which every associate, customer and business partner is treated with respect
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English
- Interim optional fixed contract
- 29 September
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs straight to your mailbox.