17 of 18Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and/or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
In-house lobbyists and trade/professional associations
our client is an international financial service company. Since over 125 years, they offer products and solutions in insurance and asset management.
- servicing 88 million customers in over 70 countries with over 140.000 employees
- among the top 30 of the world’s largest public companies
- the leading property-casualty insurer globally
- among the top 5 in the life/health insurance business
- the worldwide leader of travel insurance, assistance services and personal services
- the leading strategic partner to the automotive industry, serving over 40 car brands in more than 30 countries;
- among the top 5 asset managers globally,
- the global leader in credit insurance,
- among the top 5 in the industrial insurance business.
Part time Team Assistant German, English and French speaking
As a Team Assistant, you will report directly to the Head of the company’s Representative Office.
- You will ensure proactive and efficient office management.
- You will be scheduling and be in charge of travel management, organization of meetings/phone/video conferences.
- You will be responsible for filing and document management.
- You will prepare and handle independently in- and outgoing office correspondence.
- You will be responsible for orders of office supplies, claim for travel expenses and handle payment of invoices.
- You will be the front face of the company.
- You are fluent in English, German and French.
- You have excellent computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have ideally some previous experience working at European institutions
- You have an organized approach to administration.
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize.
- You are able to work on your own initiative and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have solid organizational skills with the ability to work effectively and accurately in an international environment.
- You have the ability to work independently and to demonstrate flexibility.
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills.
Working in modern offices in the center of the European quarter of Brussels.
You will be offered a Part-Time ( Monday to Thursday, 30,4 hours/week) permanent contract with a very competitive salary and benefits package ( Eco-chèques (€250/an), Assurance group, pension and life insurance, Assurance hospitalization, 20 Holidays + 10 extra, Public Transport 100% reimbursed ).
Avenue de Tervuren 270-272
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
1 day left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Etterbeek (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- English, French, German
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque