18 of 21Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and / or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is key player in the antitrust and competition arena. Their lawyers are part of a collaborative, global and multioffice team.
Part Time Legal Assistant with excellent English and French in European Quarter.
As a Legal Assistant, you will perform a broad range of secretarial, document processing and administrative support to attorneys, where excellent client service is emphasized and practiced.
- You will prepare drafts for routine correspondence, documents, spreadsheets and presentations in multiple formats (e.g. Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
- You will maintain the attorney’s Outlook calendar and contacts;
- You will manage and maintain the attorney’s time entry records to ensure compliance with established deadlines;
- You will prepare and maintain an up-to-date and accurate filing systems, including paper, electronic and chronological files;
- You will assist with preparation of correspondence with and submission to authorities and the judiciary;
- You will prepare and process new business intake forms to request numbers, maintain updated lists and prepare engagement letters;
- You will manage the attorney’s travel arrangements and schedules, as well as prepare travel itineraries;
- You will have to input, edit, format and proofread legal correspondence and documents;
- You will have to transcribe texts from handwritten drafts, audio tapes, voice messages or digital recordings.
- You hold a high school degree or above;
- You have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of legal secretarial experience, preferably in law firms or other legal environment;
- You are highly proficient in English and fluent in French, any other European language is considered a plus;
- You have an advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat;
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently;
- You take initiative and carry out assignments without supervision;
- You are able to prioritize task, pay attention to detail and ensure that deadlines are being met;
- You can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are highly customer-oriented;
- You are a team player, willing to integrate into a very collaborative office structure;
- You are flexible and committed to the job.
You will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package. This is a part time permanent position starting with an initial interim period and working 5 hours a day in the afternoon hours (ideally 14H to 19H with some flexibility).
Apply quickly via http://bit.ly/2psQ9JI
Make sure you check your mailbox (including your SPAM folder) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
14 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Etterbeek (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
From € 2.500 to € 2.500 per month