- NMBS / SNCB Logistics
- Permanent, Full-time
PARALEGAL, in a growing fast-paced firm pro sustainability and diversity, Brussels, (Accessible by public transport)
Are you a Paralegal with 2 years’ + experience and EITHER Excellent Dutch and Very Good English? OR Excellent French and Very Good English?
Are you the perfect Paralegal?
If so, your responsibilities will include:
- Corporate: You will work closely with the Legal Counsel to draft board meeting minutes, file corporate resolutions, update company files and prepare corporate publications
- Litigation: Follow-up and report on certain commercial dispute matters, e.g. unpaid invoices
- Document Management: Ensure an efficient follow-up (e.g. signing and filing)
- Legal Budget: Process the legal department’s PO’s and invoices and assist in the follow-up of the legal budget by assisting in the development and implementation of a reporting tool
- Legal Advice / Review: Prepare and review standard legal documents, e.g. standard contracts, amendments and proxies
- Standardisation: Work with the Legal Counsel in the development of standard documents in order to enhance efficiency
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Paralegal (in a law firm or company)
- Experience in corporate housekeeping and standard contracts
- Excellent Dutch and Very Good English (written and spoken) OR
- Excellent French and Very Good English (written and spoken)
- Are you well organised with a keen eye for detail?
- Being bright, dynamic & a highly motivated team player with a real desire to be involved and challenged is a must
Full excellent salary package
29 days holiday
Varied and busy function requiring autonomous, proactive and efficient Paralegal
Room for growth
Company pro training and coaching
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 15 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Law' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.