- USG Professionals
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality service they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
Our client helps companies in business across all industries to identify and capitalize on business opportunities. As a leading professional service organization, our client is present in 140 countries worldwide and employs over 160.000 people. Our client offers small, medium-sized companies and international corporations, a broad array of services in audit, tax and advisory.
Our client is looking for a Paralegal who will be working alongside the DPO. Together you will maintain and further develop the data protection framework at our client in Belgium.
You will be working in a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes our client different, and renders working in a unique, lifetime experience.
You will become part of a small legal team. Your main responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Assist the DPO in the execution of all kinds of tasks regarding Data Privacy;
- Providing advice related to Data Privacy;
- Follow-up on projects regarding to Data Privacy;
- Follow-up on Data Subject Access Requests, Data Breaches and Policies;
- Monitor new evolutions and decisions regarding to Privacy;
- Write and update Guidelines and Policies;
- Creation of presentations and communications related to Data Privacy.
- You hold a degree in Business Management specialization Legal Practice or equivalent;
- You have at least 4 years or more relevant experience in a commercial legal field, at a law firm or an internal legal service. Knowledge of IT Law and cybersecurity is a useful plus;
- You have a strong interest and affinity with Data Privacy;
- You have an advanced level of Dutch, French & English, both spoken and written;
- You have a high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- You have strong communication and team working skills;
- You have project management capabilities;
- You are organized, focused on quality and pay attention to detail;
- You are effective, proactive and know how to manage your work.
Their people are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. They encourage true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
They offer you an attractive compensation package, flexible working arrangements in order to achieve lifestyle balance and continuous support in your professional development.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 20 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Law' jobs straight to your mailbox.