3 of 3Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and / or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.
Paralegal with excellent English, in Diegem.
As a paralegal you will work under attorneys’ guidance,ensuring that business practices consider policy and legal requirements.
- You will consult with business clients, interpreting company policies and programs;
- You will research and draft summaries of facts for attorneys including statement of issues, relevant law, opinion, and conclusion;
- You will review proposed programs for content and language, assessing compliance and identifying potential legal risks;
- You will help develop new policies and management guidelines;
- You will handle document and contract review and give feedback to business clients;
- You will manage various assignments with internal stakeholders and outside counsel using the corporate outsourcing tool and set up;
- You will be a contact person with Global Legal Department concerning litigation cases in Europe and simple ethics and compliance questions;
- You will under guidance of attorneys, review, edit, redline and advise on simple vendor and customer contracts working with GSS and retail and wholesale organizations throughout the region;
- You will support the European legal team lead;
- You will help building trainings in legal areas with focus on competition and data privacy compliance and manage the legal e-learning tool;
- You will be a back-up for administrative assistant if required.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, or a combination of college education and related work experience;
- You are highly proficient in English and every other European language is considered an asset;
- You have minimum 3 years of experience with corporate subsidiary practices;
- You have a paralegal certificate (it is a plus, but not mandatory);
- You have a proactive approach;
- You have the ability to handle a variety of tasks;
- You have effective interpersonal and organizational skills;
- You have sensitivity to confidential materials and a diplomatic attitude;
- You share the company’s values and ways of working.
Apply quickly via http://bit.ly/2NuMljs
Make sure you check your mailbox (including your SPAM folder) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Paralegal
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Diegem (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
From € 4.000 to € 5.000 per month