1 of 3Next
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the legal sector.
Paralegal - Brussels
As Paralegal (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating legal documents using the company's in-house document generation software;
- Acknowledging receipt of e-mails from clients attaching copies of relevant legal documents;
- Performing a quality check and processing original legal documents against procedural requirements in different European jurisdictions;
- Monitoring routine deadlines;
- Preparing Declarations, Assignments, Power of Attorneys, etc. required to complete application requirements;
- Providing administrative support of a general nature;
- Assisting with special projects as and when required.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Paralegal (M/F) position include:
- You have 2- 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- You have a perfect level in English, both written and spoken, and an excellent level in French and Dutch;
- You have a very good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel;
- You have a high attention to details, rigor and organization, as well as stress resistance and adaptability;
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
Our client offers:
- A fast growing company environment;
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Paralegal (M/F)? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Louise, 235, 10th floor,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Paralegal
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French