3 of 4Next
ING wants to go into a complete new direction. They want to grow and compete with the big technology companies. All this to give the end customer a better experience.
ING and ORMIT are looking for 10 young talents for their 24-months Traineeship customer journey. A unique traineeship to develop your leadership potential while working as an Customer Journey Expert on innovative projects within ING.
ORMIT & ING Traineeship - Customer Journey
Are you the Customer Journey Expert we're looking for?
- you can't just let things take their course.
- you understand the needs of a customer.
- you see how to improve things.
- you are prepared to take action?
In simple terms: Someone who makes the journey of a customer clearer, simpler and better. A process manager, product manager, formula manager and marketeer all-in-one.
What's in it for you?
- Learning about all the different aspects of ING.
- Working on a variety of projects. With impact on millions of customers.
- Increasing responsibility.
- Redefine and improve the customer experience at ING.
- Discovering what you're really good at.
- Learning to work in an agile way in multidisciplinary squads and tribes.
What after the 24-month Customer Journey Track?
- You start as an experienced Customer Journey Expert at ING.
- Everything is possible at ING. The ball's in your court. Nearer the time you'll be able to identify the right role for you.
What we need from you!
- A master's degree.
- Maximum of 3 years of experience.
- In addition to Dutch or French, you are fluent in English.
- You're the customer-oriented.
- You're full of enthusiasm, daring, drive and passion.
- You like to take the bull by the horns and don't wait for the go-ahead.
What you get from ORMIT!
- 100% focus on discovering and developing your talent.
- Be supported by a top team of coaches and peers.
- Intensive coaching during your whole journey.
- More than 20 days of tailor-made training.
- Work at a Great Place to Work.
- And all of that is paid for.
Bart Maes (Ormit 2)
+32 9 248 15 40
Business Park King Square Veldkant 33a 2250 Kontich
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
46 days left to apply
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via HeadCount
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French