On Site Support Analyst
- Experis IT
- Fixed-term, Independent, Full-time
On Site Support Analyst
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that’s why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
On Site Support Analyst
On Site Support will through a pro-active approach provide internal customers with operational and technical support in order to enable Danone employees to operate more effectively and efficiently. The On Site Support analyst will analyze and troubleshoot Customer problems and advise on appropriate action. On Site Support will pursue the excellence of the provided service to the internal Customers which is taking into account:
- Professionalism and Customer 1st attitude
- Effectiveness and efficiency of users support
- Minimal disruption or no disruption to the business (projects)
- Cooperation with the team and suppliers
- Provide technical support to internal customers
- Performs hands-on fixes at the client level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
- Ensure that written responses are accurate, professional, clear and concise.
- Ensure that customers are provided with relevant user guides and advice for future reference.
- Ensure positive relationships are built and maintained with all involved parties (business, team, suppliers).
- Ensure that knowledge and experience is well documented and shared with colleagues.
- Ensure detailed documentation is produced and maintained up to date at all times.
- Ensure that regular daily responsibilities are completed on time.
- Ensure that audit requirements are met in day-to-day operations.
- Ensure that quality of the provided services is constantly verified with the Customers through the feedback system.
- Ensure availability and reliability of the provided services
- Ensure confidentiality of the information provided by customer (i.e. user name, password, others)
- Ensure governance processes are implemented and followed.
- Contribute to the development and align to the corporate standards.
- Participate or lead when relevant local infrastructure or security related projects.
- Coordinate project tasks between the rests of the team and between all internal or external suppliers when required.
- Maintain asset inventory up to date at all times.
- Roles and responsibilities as described by ITIL processes and the Roles & Responsibilities Matrix (ie RACI matrix)
- Constantly educate Business in the value of IT / constraints of IT
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience with working according to ITIL processes o Certification ITIL V3 Foundations
- Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft 2010+, Office 365, Outlook, iOS devices, PowerShell, Azure, Symantec Management Platform
- Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- Ability to understand and support basics of networking, servers, different operating systems, laptop / desktop, network printers, mobile technology
- Ability to explain technical problems to non-technical people.
- Ability to understand software packages and related processes, to evaluate them regarding any area and to ensure their implementation
- Process & Business - ability to map business activities intoprocesses & support them
- Ability to manage projects efficiently to ensure its realization on time, on budget, on target
- Business relationship management
- Anticipates, is pro-active, use initiative.
- Looks for excellence, consistently produces high quality work, tries to improve his/her results.
- Has convictions / is determined / adapts him/herself to situations.
- Cooperates with his/her peers/ team, is authentic in the relationship.
- Communicates at all levels.
- Has sense of organization/ organizes his/her work with autonomy.
- Has passion for excellence.
- Displays resilience, determination and flexibility.
- Eager to learn
- Opportunity seeker
- Ability to maintain structure in workflow in a dymanic, challenging and sometimes hectic environment
If you want to be taken into consideration, please email your skills matrix, most recent resume (freelancers: and daily rate) to Jens De Beule through the indicated procedure.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Flat-rate allowance
- 8 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs straight to your mailbox.