- Permanent, Full-time
EMPWR has its headquarters in Ghent, a state-of-the-art production plant in Nova Gradiska, Croatia, three hubs in Hasselt, Hamburg and Zagreb.
The EMPWR values reflect the spirit and company culture: ‘Raise the bar’, ‘Growing together’ and ‘Living the passion’.
Constantly pushing itself, its clients and the creativity of its employees, EMPWR instinctively aims for better, healthier and tastier. It believes in a world of positive growth for both individuals and companies. This is EMPWR’s way to reach a happier, healthier world in a sustainable manner.
In order to shape the future of its ambitious scale-up company, EMPWR wants to strengthen the team with a (m/f):
As Office Manager, you have a broad range of tasks, responsibilities and projects that support the members of the management team.
- You are the first point of contact and you deal with correspondence and phone calls. You are responsible for office management and facilities at the Ghent and Hasselt sites.
- As a flexible team player, you are actively involved in different projects (marketing, IT, communication, …).
- You support the management by managing calendars, prioritising the different appointments, organising and preparing meetings and making travel, transport and accommodation arrangements for business trips (in Europe).
- You compile and prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- You produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms. You collate and handle expenses for the managers.
- More important than your education or experience, are your skills and attitude.
- You are discreet, trustworthy and able to manage confidential information. You communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- You possess strong organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task. You are a problem solver, not afraid to take initiative and you act proactively.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) is key. Good oral and written communication skills are required, and you are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You work from the Ghent office, but are willing to travel occasionally to Hasselt.
- An opportunity to work in a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment with focus on growth, health and sustainability.
- A varied job with a lot of autonomy.
- A competitive salary with a number of fringe benefits.
Contact Reinout Van Dorpe at +32 9 242 54 83.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English
- 9 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs straight to your mailbox.