11 of 21Next
The European Community Shipowners’ Associations is the umbrella organisation of the national shipowners’ associations of the EU and Norway. European shipowners control around 40% of the world’s shipping fleet. ECSA’s prime task is to represent the overall interests of the European shipping industry with the institutions of the European Union. The organisation operates from Brussels, where it employs a dedicated team of eleven people.
For immediate start, we are looking for an
The Office Manager is responsible for the daily administrative support and in charge of the following tasks:
- Agenda management for the Secretary-General
- Screening and handling incoming calls
- Contact person for the external IT service provider
- Contact person for Social Secretariat Acerta with some administrative tasks
- Travel management of all staff
- Coordination of meetings and appointments
- Database management
- Correspondence with members
- Internal and external events manager
- You preferably have a Bachelor or Master degree in Office management
- You have already previous experience as an Office Manager or Management assistant
- Writing and speaking in English and French is excellent and should be able to speak Dutch;
- You have excellent MS Office Word skills and to a lesser extent Excel and PowerPoint,
- Knowledge to some degree of IT systems and software is an advantage;
- You are professional and hands-on;
- You are well organized and have excellent communication skills.
Send your full CV to Acerta Career center, Charlotte.Poelvoorde@acerta.be, explaining why you may be the man or woman for the job. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Government and Social Profit
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Acerta Career Center
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French