The client is an service oriented international company located in the city center of Brussels.
Office Manager - Personal Assistant
As an Office Manager & Personal Assistant:
- Management of the two Offices Services Coordinators: managing holidays, absences and ensuring they are supported and completing their role to a high standar
- Act as the main office point of contact and to oversee all facilities management e.g. repairs & maintenance, IT infrastructure, air con/heating system, facilities call outs and solutions, building management and responsible for ensuring the office is keep tidy and safe at all times
- Manage the Office Services Coordinator to work with IT & HR to assist onboarding new joiners to the Brussels and Amsterdam Offices
- Manage office supplies and maintain stock levels
- Ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety regulations, including allocation of fire wardens, fire safety training, and safe return to work protocols together with HR, Office induction & Health and Safety tours for all new starter
- Coordinating and maintaining the diary of the Partners including organising all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements
- Answer telephone calls for both parties when they are in meetings, on the telephone or unavailable
- Assist with the arranging of client events and seminars including the organisation of facilities and invitation
- Liaises with finance department to ensure all invoices are signed and paid, expenses for all corporate Barclaycards are processed and with Partner oversight the budget is monitored
The successful candidate:
- Demonstrates proficiency in English and French or Dutch
- You already have experience within an Office Manager function or Executive Assistant
- At ease with MS office tools
- You are proactive, autonomous, you love taking initiatives
From € 2.000 to € 3.000 per month
- Interesting salary + package
- Long term contract
- Being part of an international company
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.