In this way, the organisation supports employment, regional development and sustainable economic growth. Over 220,000 people are employed in Enterprise Ireland-backed companies.
For more information: www.enterprise-ireland.com
The Belgium office, located in the center of Brussels (Gare Central – Sablon) is looking for a resourceful Office Manager (part-time 50% working).
Office Manager part-time
You’ll undertake general office administration tasks and carry out Executive Assistant duties for the Benelux Manager. You’ll respond to general requests for information from staff, client companies and local stakeholders. The role will also require assisting the Enterprise Ireland Benelux team to deliver client services and to organize and manage group projects and events.
The office administration duties consist of:
- Setting up and maintenance of new and existing creditor accounts, including invoice recording, resolving invoice queries, bank account reconciliation and organising payments
- Monthly cash flow control & requesting funds from HQ in Dublin
- Submitting monthly accounts statement to HQ in Dublin and copying and postage of original documents at the end of every month
- Submitting information regarding attendance and holiday/sick leave to the local payroll provider for processing of salaries
- Liaising with Health & Safety provider and setting up the annual H&S plan for the office adhering to Occupational Health Provider Guidelines
- Dealing with suppliers and managing of supplier agreements and subscriptions
- Overseeing procurement requirements using Oracle system
- Support the day to day running of the offices including logistics support, office supplies and landlord relationships in the Brussels and Amsterdam office.
The PA and team support duties consist of:
- Support the Benelux Manager on strategic projects, including analysis of team metrics, Irish export trends, and market research.
- Work with the Benelux Manager and team in Brussels and Amsterdam to support local events (trade fairs, seminars, trade missions, events etc.).
- Ensure the Brussels office provides a welcoming and professional experience for visitors
- Collaborate with colleagues in Ireland and across the Eurozone, in addition to colleagues from other Government Agencies and Departments
- You have experience in a similar role, ideally with an understanding of payroll preparation, Belgian labour laws and pre-accounting work
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
- You have good MS Office 365 skills and the ability to learn new technologies. Knowledge of Salesforce and Sales Navigator an advantage
- You have an aptitude for figures and good attention to detail
- You have a demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and manage work efficiently to strict deadlines
- You are willing to take on other key projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to positively contribute to the work of a busy team.
€ 1.700 per month
- GSM & smartphone
- Flat-rate allowance
- Eco Cheque
- Remote work
- Very varied and broad job content, you’ll be the go-to person for all practical and organisational matters
- A great place to work, a dynamic and international English speaking work environment
- Very modern offices, centrally located in Brussels and easily accessible by public transport
- Permanent part-time employment contract of 19h/week - the exact working schedule can be determined by mutual agreement
- In this job, teleworking is partially possible
- Salary : 1.700€ gross (3.400€ FTE) and extralegal benefits
- This post is being offered based on a 2-year local assignment