2 of 3Next
My client is the European platform which identifies and promotes key strategic initiatives to improve the global competitiveness and leadership of the European machine tool industry.
Office Manager for an European Federation
the Office Manager (f/m) will assist the team with the following tasks:
- Financial Support: prepare outgoing invoices, process incoming invoices and Financial support: process outgoing and incoming invoices and payments; forecast cash flow; help the external accountant prepare the half-year financial situation and the end of the year accounts; manage and control budgets/finances of EU-funded RTD projects where CECIMO is a partner (H2020 and ERASMUS +).
- Administrative support: handle all general administration & maintenance of the office: incoming calls, order office supplies, equipment, updating memberships, etc. Manage the office, including IT, logistics and facilities efficiently. Make sure the association comply with Belgian administrative requirements
- HR Support: compensation and benefits administration: liaising with the social secretariat, ensure the compliance with Belgian staff regulations and legislation, assistance to personnel recruitment, manage new contracts and onboarding new staff members, monthly reports all events to the online payroll software to ensure a timely salary payment, planning of absences, training
- Personal assistance to the Director-General:facilitates communication with internal and external stakeholders, provide support in workflow management and statutory procedures, travel arrangements, documents formatting and various other tasks;
- Events: manage logistics and budget of all the CECIMO events, including the General Assemblies (2x per year), one major event at the European Parliament, and all other internal/external meetings;
The desired candidate should have:
- Proficiency of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and French or Dutch. Other languages are a plus;
- Knowledge of the Belgian Administrations and general HR regulations
- Experience in event management (conferences) is a plus
- Experience with EU-funded R&D projects financials is a plus;
- Administrative/ financial experience within a European organization by preference
- Interested in new organizational technologies (database management etc)
- Interested in social media.
- Initiative to engage and tackle problems on your own and in a team as well as problem-solving skills
- Cooperative spirit, multitasking skills, sense of initiative and autonomy, eye to detail, ability to prioritize;
- Ready to contribute in a flexible way to a small but dynamic team;
- A motivating, multilingual and multicultural working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package with a variety of extra benefits;
- Challenging job in a fast-evolving and technology-driven industry sector with many European and international contacts;
- Reporting to the Director General
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
+32 2 290 97 63
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
48 days left to apply
- Function type: Domotics and immotics
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- Additional family benefits