1 of 4Next
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With more than 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com. For Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate in Mouscron we are looking forward to hire (m/f)
Office & Customer Solution Center Manager
- You will organize and optimize the available surface and ensure that all employees have a comfortable workspace. You will coordinate logistical operations of office moves. In cooperation with IT, you will ensure that all employees have standard hard- and software and that sever rooms are well maintained.
- You will coordinate (in cooperation with an integrated facility management provider) the maintenance of office facilities, HVAC and other equipment such as fire detection and extinguishers.
- You will coordinate reception function and front-desk tasks, manage office supplies and equipment inventory
- You will coordinate both the communication between the four units on the Mouscron site and the external communication with the local community.
- You will organize onboarding programs for new employees, coordinate training programs and organize general well being events (the people engagement survey, yearly medical check up, safety day…). Further you will take initiatives in cooperation with the local leadership team and HR in order to improve people engagement.
- You will maintain guest tours and presentations at high standards by coordinating catering and organizing client visits in close cooperation with the Customer Solution Center.
- Working and thinking at master’s degree level
- 5+ years experience in a similar function in a larger organisation; previous project and event coordination experience
- Fluent written and oral communication in English, French and Dutch. German is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge MS Office– Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient technical knowledge– Web based tools (Skype), conference room set-up, copier machines…
- Broad business acumen
- Affinity with food business
- Perfect presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrates strong attention to detail
- High-level organizational and detail-orientated skills that ensures accuracy and timely completion of requests
- Ability to work independently and serve as a collaborative team player that can identify the need to help and take the initiative to assist whenever needed.
- Ability to initiate, research, learn quickly, prioritize, communicate, delegate and proactively follow-up.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Positivity, flexibility and persistence through ambiguity to complete needed tasks is important within evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to easily adapt and learn new systems and processes quickly.
- High influencing and convincing skills
Mail je cv naar Tom Vandorpe – email@example.com. Je kandidatuur wordt professioneel en strikt vertrouwelijk behandeld. De selectieprocedure wordt exclusief begeleid door Nzicht BVBA
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Internal communication
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Moeskroen (location)
- All jobs at Inzicht BVBA