3 of 5Next
Our client, a financial service located in Brussels, is currently looking for a Legal Assistant to join its team.
NL speaking Legal Assistant for a Financial Service (Brussels)
As a Legal Assistant for a Financial Service, you will be responsible for both administrative and legal support:
- Assist the legal counsel in the follow-up of corporate, administrative, tax and legal formalities of the different entities of the group
- Redaction and review of board committee minutes, including preparation of meeting documentation
- Review of contracts and legal documents, preparation of contract amendments and official letters as directed by the legal counsel
- Contact with external actors such as notary, external lawyers, external directors, accountants, financial institutions
- General office duties and work coordination, calendar and meeting coordination, database maintenance
As a Legal Assistant for a Financial Service, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor in Law or Office Management
- A first similar experience as a Legal Assistant or in a legal environment
- You perfectly speak Dutch and have a good English. You understand French
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines. Detail oriented and structured
Our client gives you the opportunity to evolve in a fast growing business environment. Salary package based on your experience and assorted with a lot of additional benefits.
+32 2 509 45 94
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Paralegal
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English