8 of 14Next
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
For one of our clients we are looking for an experienced Network Engineer.
- Responsible for the administration and operations of different customer networks
- Implementation of projects (transformation- & transition projects)
- Give support to Offshore operations (incident- & problemmanagement)
- Participate in the definition of service improvements and innovations.
- Technical skills:
- Minimum 5 years experience in networking environments;
- Mandatory Technology knowledge
- Cisco Routers & Firewalls
- Fortinet Firewalls
- Technical knowledge within following domains is an advantage :
- Operating systems : administration knowledge of Unix/Linux and MS Windows
- Cisco Nexus
- Certificates :
- CCNP is an advantage
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
39 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- English, French
- Company car