- Experis Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate people in .NET development. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: Mechelen or Brussels depending on the project.
- Translate functional requirements into solid technical designs and solutions.
- Execute IT developments, validations and implementations.
- Act as (technical) application owner, providing IT support and technical development expertise.
- Support project management activities.
- Participate in maintenance activities.
- Prepare software technical documentation based on functional documentation and specifications, considering any specified functional and technical requirements.
- You will be part of a fast growing and exciting division whose culture is entrepreneurial, professional, rooted in teamwork and innovation.
- You will participate as part of a team and maintain good relationships with team members and customers.
- You are expected to work within an international environment, using a broad set of technologies and frameworks.
- Academic Bachelor or Master Degree.
- None to 3 years of professional experience in Microsoft .NET development.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions
- Specific skills are necessary:
- Creation of user interface.
- Interfacing relational databases.
- Communication between applications.
- Development of RESTful service.
- Continuous integration and test-driven development.
- Agile/Scrum development.
- Following knowledge of operating systems and runtime environments are required:
- Windows 7 or above.
- Windows Server 2008 or above.
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 or above (WCF/WPF).
- IIS 7 or above.
- ASP .NET
- You have the ability to implement user-friendly product functionality, with an eye for design, performance, and overall user experience, taking advantage of your solid development knowledge.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Be able to establish and document the impact and risks of changes and new implementations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or above is a plus.
- Language requirements: fluent Dutch is a must and French or English.
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and much more.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer's payroll with long term perspective and growth possibilities.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English
- 25 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.