4 of 26Next
.NET C# Developer (Midlevel/Senior)
- Translating customers’ need into functional .NET solutions
- Custom development in .NET with C#
- Design and outlining of .NET Windows, Web and Mobile Applications
- Logistics and Industrial Framework development
- Respecting the agreed planning and budged for the project
- Being a Team Player
- Bachelor or Master degree in ICT or equivalent by experience
- Experienced in .NET (C#, Agile, Scrum, ASP.NET, HTML5, MS SQL Server): .NET 3.5 or later
- Interest in Web and Mobile Application developing
- French speaking
- Translate French clients’ needs into functional .NET solutions
- Communicate functional .NET solutions to the team
- Small, young and dynamic team of 8 developers and 1 manager (within the ENGIE Group)
- Projects in various sectors
- Training in cuttingedge technologies
- Attractive career opportunities in line with your motivation
- Full wage package
- Worklife balance
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
36 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Genk (location)
- All jobs at Engie Electrabel
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
From € 2.650 to € 3.400 per monthi
i How is this salary calculated?
The salary information provided is based on anonymised data from .
The representation of salaries is based on criteria such as industry, job title, location and a number of other elements.