Are you looking for an employer to guide your ICT skills in the right direction? Are you impatient to let your dynamism and ambition bear fruit in difficult projects? This is what we offer you at USG ICT, because we make the most of your knowledge and skills. Your mission: to carry out various missions and thus strengthen the results of our customers.
Freelancers are also welcome !
Monitoring & Observability System Engineer
Our client's team is in charge of developing solutions applications, services and infrastructure.
Their users range from developers and system engineers to service delivery owners, application owners and more...
The Observability team builds and maintains solutions that enable faster insights and root cause analysis from real-time data offering APM, Infrastructure Monitoring, Log & metrics Analytics, Alerting, etc..
What You Will Be Doing:
- Respond to incidents and participate in root cause analysis
- Be part of the on-call rotation (24/7)
- Write and organize our internal and End-User-documentation
- Work with other teams to continuously improve our production infrastructure, focusing on stability, security, and scalability
- Collaborate with product designers, server team, engineers, etc..
- Automate actions that should be performed more than a couple of times (Everything as code approach)
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Setup Dashboards (Elastic, Dynatrace) i.c.w our clients (BUS, ICT and IIT customers)
- Develop the APM, Logs, Metrics, Integrations, Agent Management UIs and APIs
- Work on new and exciting Elastic, Dynatrace and Monitoring (BMC, Xmatters, etc…) products and enable latest features based on clients (IT and/or Business) requirements
- Automate via GIT/Ansible
Extra skills required:
- Experience with Windows and Linux systems on a minimum Medior System Engineering level
- Elastic Stack
- JIRA, Confluence
- GIT / Ansible
Talent must be pampered. That is why we not only offer you a permanent contract of indefinite duration in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as your career planner and look for the best opportunities, training and growth opportunities for you. In addition to your competitive salary, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits (daily allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, ...).
Are you a freelancer? Of course, you are also eligible and will receive a competitive rate.