2 of 4Next
Soudal is the largest independent European manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and polyurethane foam for professional and private use. With a turnover of 835 million EUR in 2018, over 3015 employees and 20 production sites on 4 continents, this 100% Belgian family business, with its founder Vic Swerts still at the helm, has developed into an international player and an expert in chemical construction specialties. Continued investments in R&D, a long-term vision for innovation and adaptation to local market requirements are the foundations for Soudal's excellent performance. Soudal celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016.
Over the years Soudal gathered a number of complex machinery and processes. To keep track of necessary changes and to make sure they are in line with legislation and with the needs of our Production Engineers, we are looking for a MoC engineer to organize and follow up all requests for changes.
Key areas of responsibilities and accountability
- You will evaluate the impact of change requests, in a machine or procedural context, from within our whole operations department.
- You will discuss change issues with the proposer and the safety-team, prioritize the activities, and follow up status of all change-requests.
- You will act as a coordinator between different engineering departments and/or our national and international machine suppliers, understanding the complexity of changing attitudes and/or the traditional ways of working.
- Your position is an ideal way to discover all fields of engineering in our company and can serve as a step-stone to discover other engineering opportunities within Soudal like production, logistics, …
- You have a master’s degree in engineering (electro mechanics, chemicals, automation, electro technics, ... )
- You have a first experience and are widely interested in many fields of engineering. Ergonomics, mechanics, safety, automation, relocations … are typical fields of change.
- You are persistent and have strong communication skills. You are not afraid to discuss or challenge the change-proposals or the solution with all stakeholders and can convince your colleagues to keep track of timing and scope.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. German and French are an asset.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality controller
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Turnhout (location)
- All jobs at Soudal
- Dutch, English