USG Professionals connects the expertise and ambitions of highly educated professionals with the challenges of clients, in six different fields: Engineering, Science, ICT, HR, Legal and Finance. We help our clients with temporary needs (outsourcing) and with the permanent filling of open positions (recruitment).
Are you looking for variation in your job and do you have an affinity with one of our specialist areas? Then this function is also made for you!
Mobile IOS Developer
You'll end up in one of the most challenging and innovative teams and more specific in the Mobile wagons. They have three Mobile “wagons” and we work closely together.
You'll end up in a multidisciplinair team, existing out of developers, functional analysts, business analysts, project leaders and members, testers and a BAU-coordinator and the scrummaster and product owner.
They take care off:
- The delivery & maintenance of the mobile features
- The mobile frameworks
- The quality, stability, performance and production costs of the mobile channels
- The security and secure development within the mobile channels
- The future evolution of the Mobile app and its frameworks
As an IOS Developer you'll be working closely with your colleagues in the mobile app team, the UX-experts, designers, project managers. You'll develop and maintain our mobile app and take care of a good integration with the back-end systems, as well as the security guidelines and build systems of the IOS-app.
We search someone:
- With at least 4 years of experience
- With an open view to development (end-to-end)
- Who sees points to change and improve
- Who knows the latest and proven technologies on the market
- Searches for synergys on the market
- Who won't get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions
- With a focus on quality, performance, security and stability
- (Objective C) – Swift
- SDK knowledge
- 3rd party libraries
- Custom mad view layouts
- Jenkins and fastlane
- MVVM and coordinator patterns
- Offline data
- Certificates + provisioning profiles
- Mobile security (SSL pinning, …)
- Network stacks
- Reviewing PR's
You will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with a clear vision and you will be supported by a team of experts who are ready to achieve the objectives together with you. You will work in a pleasant, positive atmosphere within a strong and professional company. We offer you a training programme tailored to your own pace and ambitions. You will receive a competitive salary package with a lot of extra legal benefits such as a company car, daily allowance, telephone contract, hospitalization insurance, ... As a creative employee, we can also grant you copyright allowances. But above all, we ensure that your future is secure and that you can work with the latest technologies. If you are hesitating between a job as an employee or as a freelancer, we can also guide you so that you can take the step to freelancing in all confidence.