Popular jobs in Administrative clerk:
- Assistant Public Sector
- Project Officer
- Customer Service Export - German (m/v)
- Accounting Admin Assistant with English for PR agency
- Customer service representative (m/v)
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
with headquarters in Grimbergen is a non-profit, international organisation representing over 7000 infertility specialists, embryologists, geneticists, stem cell scientists, developmental biologists, technicians and nurses worldwide. Following its continuous growth, ESHRE is seeking to extend its staff and is now looking to recruit a well-motivated and enthusiastic, m/f
Meeting Programme Administrator.
Meeting Programme Administrator
- Preparing and sending out mailings requesting proposals for the scientific programme among the Society’s membership;
- Preparing and attending Scientific Committee meetings;
- Processing and implementing the Scientific Committee’s decisions and preparing the provisional programme;
- Inviting selected speakers and maintaining follow-up correspondence;
- Processing and administering contributions (abstracts) submitted by the scientific/clinical community of reproductive/infertility specialists;
- Preparing the programme for publication on the Society’s website and other relevant media
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Sector: Science and Research
- Beigem (location)
- All jobs via Search & Selection Brussel
- Secondary education
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English